-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jan van Wijk
Sent: 17 September, 2006 3:49 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Ordered a K10D
Jan, the price is now shown as 1029 euro at Foto Konijnenberg
(Netherlands) for the kit with 18-55. I have asked them the price of the
body, as I got the 16-45 already and don't need another lens in this
range.

Henk

Hi Shel,

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:10:12 -0700, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

>I now personally know three people who have actually ordered a K10D, at

>least one of which ordered some accessories and a lens along with it.
>Just curious who else may have actually ordered the camera, and, if you

>care to share, from where did you order it?

I did (pre) order at the 10th of september at TeKaDe online shop
(Germany). Delivery is expected end of October/Early November ...

Price has now been set at 999 Euros for the Kit (body + 18-55) I have
ordered a few lenses from them and had good experiences.

As the price in Euros is the same as in Dollars, we are paying the
regular premium (but still less so than in the UK :-)

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery