Kenneth Waller wrote:

> As I have posted here several times - I've had a Stylus Photo printer since
> around 97, a 2000P for several years & for the last several months an R220.
> I always use Epson inks, always turn off the printers @ the machine & have
> gone for as long as several weeks without using a printer & I've never had a
> clog.

I'm glad it's worked well for you, Ken, but I've done all the same
things, in strict conformance to the usage instructions, and my 820 has
clogged so many times I've used more ink doing head cleaning cycles than
I have printing ... and I've printed a couple of hundred 8" x 10"
prints, at least.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)