From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Joseph Tainter
Sent: 18. september 2006 19:55
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: K10D sensitivity?

Pentax is reportedly still finalizing the firmware as we speak....

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia

-----

Does anyone else find this worrisome? Since dealers have been given
availability dates, Pentax's engineeers and code writers will be working
under pressure to get everything finished. I'd prefer that Pentax take
time to do it well, and ship later.

Joe