Here is the 2007 lens roadmap in English:
http://www.digital.pentax.co.jp/en/lens/roadmap.pdf

Aside from the three DA* zooms, I don't see anything
particularly exciting.

The 17-70mm strikes me as particularly redundant... Do
we really need another standard zoom on top of the
18-55, 16-45 and 16-50mm lenses?

Nonetheless, personally there is nothing not already
announced that wouldn't fulfill my needs, though I
wouldn't mind seeing the 12-24mm upgraded to DA* spec.

I just hope the prices on the three DA* lenses aren't
TOO exorbitant... I really, really want a K10D and DA*
16-50mm!

New Doug