You can tell the old destroyer guys, because they never set their coffee
mug down for fear it will go flying across the room. BTW, I did not know
the RN had destroyers, I thought the RN called that class of ship a
corvette?*

*Ah, looked it up a corvette seems to be what we would call a sub-chaser
over here (US), quite a bit smaller than a destroyer. See, I can still
learn something new, so much for that old dogs stuff.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com