Received a Pentax 750Z today. It's not bad. It's a lot smaller than the
Canon G2 we have, but the flip out screen is a lot flimsier. No problem
- 7MP should do nicely. Everything seems to work (it was refurbished
grade A stock) and it's cute. I hate all these whirry zoom lenses that
unfold and erect themselves. A camera like this with a fixed focal
length lens would be nice. Actually with better build, and a metal body.
Oh yeah and a rangefinder. In fact an M8 ;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__