Yes, but personal checks, credit cards, debit cards, check cards, and
USPS money orders are no problem over here, so there is not that much of
a need. Furthermore many of us have problems with giving strangers
access to our bank accounts, we do not have the banking protections
Europeans do.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com