It's a little early but I'm not getting list messages so I have some time on
my hands.
A list member who is dear to many of us has asked me to list some of his
collection on Ebay for him.  As a lot of these items are more valuable to
true Pentax geeks like you lot than they might be on the open market, I
figured it's only fitting to let you have a look before they go up.
Pricing hasn't really been determined yet but we have a starting point for
most items so, if there's something you'd like to have, contact me and we'll
see if we can't make a deal.
Remember, I'm not getting list messages for whatever reason so please
respond to me off-list.
Here you go:
MZ-S body w/BG-10 grip, strap, body cap, like new, no box.

MZ-S body w/strap, NIB w/USA warr card.

BG-10 batt pack for MZ-S NIB.

ZX-M body,like new,w/book,strap or card, boxed.

FG AA battery pack for ZX-M NIB.

EI-100 Digital camera w/16MBcard AC adapter & case.

IQZoom 150SL QD camera NIB w/case.

FK-60 foc. Screen f/PZ-1/PZ-1p NIB.

FB-8 binoculars w/lthr case, NIB.

IQZoom 105 Super TRANSPARENT NIB.

PZ-10 body TRANSPARENT w/book, new in ZX10 box.

IQZoom 928 (28-90mm) w/book,strap,box used.

Efina T APS camera w/book & soft case, no box, like new.

PC-50 cmra w/book,box,strap no warr card. Used.

AF220T electronic flash, NIB.

I shouldn't have to say this but the Transparent cameras are film cameras
and won't be great for photography.

Folks, this stuff is "Minty"  Take my word for it.

I'm going to start taking pictures of this stuff and gathering information
for the Ebay listings this weekend.

Cory Waters

[EMAIL PROTECTED]