--- "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> $4,995.00 US Street Price

Are you kidding?

If that's true, it's going to completely revolutionize
the MF digital market.

I am hugely skeptical that they can produce it for
that sort of price but then again, the K10D is pretty
impressive for $899 :-)!

My guess for the 645D would have been something like
$8,000-9,000 and even that would be "cheap" for an MF
digital solution.

Mind you, I don't have $4,995 to spend on a camera
(let alone lenses etc.) and anyway it is not suited to
the kind of work I do, but if it really is $4,995 that
is going to be a BIG DEAL.

New Doug