In a message dated 9/24/2006 5:50:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The big problem with Islam is that Muslims believe that the Koran is the
actual word of God, and therefore must be correct and must be taken
literally.

[snip]

Like Bob W, I have had an Arab girl friend (see May 05 PUG), and you could
not find (or I could not find) a more charming, normal, and civilised
human being.  Generalising about Muslims is as futile as generalising
about any large, diverse, group.

John
=======
And yet you did generalize in that statement above.

There are quite a few Christians who think the words in the Bible came
directly from God to various prophets. And it is full of contradictions as well.

Personally, I think if a person really objects it is probably better not to
take their photograph. On the flip side, a public place is a public place.

So it's really up to the individual photographer on what they decide to do.

Marnie aka Doe