I vote to keep the windsurfer. It's a fantastic detail in a lovely shot.
I think it's great that something occupying so little of the photo is
commanding so much attention. Without it you've got just another picture
of the SF Bay. (In a related story:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/36577 )

Cheers,
Paul