Nate and I are leaving on Sunday for two weeks in Greece! We'll be on
Naxos for 5 days, Santorini for 3 days, and in Athens for 3 days. This
is our first trip to Greece.

Here is the kit I'm taking:

*istD
Sigma 10-20mm
Sigma 18-50mm
FA 50mm f/1.4
DA 50-200mm

tripod & ballhead
blue/yellow filter
couple of ND and graduated ND filters
polarizers

Optio WP for backup & watery situations

I've been doing my homework and we know what we want to see, but is
there anything in particular or off the beaten path that we shouldn't
miss? Obviously we're going to visit the Acropolis. We're going to
rent a car and drive around Naxos for a couple of days, and I'm
bringing the tripod mainly to shoot sunrises & sunsets.

>From what I've seen, it looks like it's very hard to take a *bad*
photo in the Cyclades, so I'm really looking forward to this trip. :)

Amita