----- Original Message -----
From: "Shel Belinkoff"
Subject: Re: Imprint Time/Date on DS Pics

> Because the client wants to see the info on the original image.  She
> feels
> more comfortable that way, doesn't understand EXIF.  And since I'm
> being
> paid for this, I'll try to accommodate her.  I need the $$ now and
> don't
> want to argue with her ... these few snaps may lead to more mindless,
> relatively well-paying work.

One more time, this time with small words......

Shel reads the EXIF data and then manually puts the date onto the
picture using the text tool in Photoshop.

The client has a picture with the date on it, Shel has a few more
moments of post processing, but in return gets to give his client a
picture taken with an SLR, and hopefully a better quality lens.

William Robb