Paul

Write this in TextEdit, save it as a plain TEXT file named
"download.htm"

Open the file Safari, click on the link with the control key held
down, and tell the browser to save it to the hard disk. The file will
be transferred with a ".txt" extension. In the Finder, rename it to
SG1000002.DNG. You can then open it with ACR.

Godfrey