Amita I can confirm that I had a very good impression about the built quality.
This is just an impression of course and is defenitely influenced by
weight (quite more than D) and grip (not talking about the vertical
grip but the built-in one) which is also beter than D.

I have to say it went in my hands (and stays in my hands) very easily.
A bit like having a hand grip built into the body :)

I know I keep repeating myself but I really love that K10D. Very much.
I'll buy. Dunno when but I will. Feels a lot like D200 but Pentax and
less expensive :D

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille