Good idea - one monitor, one keyboard, one mouse, two computers.  You
can get a KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switch, w/cables from for a
couple bucks more than $30.  Two taps on the Scroll Lock key switches
from one 'puter to the other.  I use one to switch between my
workstation and file server - works great.

-P