----- Original Message -----
From: "Pel Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 7:11 AM
Subject: More MZ-S battery consumprion

> My MZ-S was accidentally left "on" in my camera bag from
yesterday until today. That was enough to kill the batteries
completely. It was turned accidentally on while squezing it into
the camera bag. The on/off switch is great but maybe they should
have provided a lock?

Whats going on with that camera at idle? I regularly forget to
shut off my wifes MZ-5 (the peril of growing up with mechanical
bodies, I guess), and it doesn't drain the batteries. This would
possibly account for the high battery consumption you are
seeing, as I would imagine you have the camera turned on most of
the time it is out of the bag?
William Robb

> Pel
As an aside, is this a typo, or has my mail program gone wonky?