Ed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisa3 / wrote:

> Is
> it really about the equipment, or is it really about the image?
What
> matters most to you?

Perhaps it is about both the equipment and the image. After all, if
the image was the only concern then we should really send our pics to
the Photoblink, Photocritique etc... Or we should rename the PUG into
something like Camera Users Gallery. I think that if the images are
the only thing that concern us, then this is simply abandoning the
idea of the PUG.
For some using equipment of a given brand is but a simple choice of
price, features, service etc., thus it's no more than the choice of a
tool, much like the choice of a shovel:), for others it's a choice of
a system, based on some, hmmm, more irrational reasons, the choice of
the style:)
Greetz
Artur
"Our time has come, get ready to fight.
 Sisters and brothers, in metal unite.
 The dreams that you had are about to come true.
 The voice of the Warrior is calling for you!"
Hammerfall "The Way of the Warrior"