Bravo!  Sleep well.  We'll find something new to debate while you sleep.

-----Original Message-----
From:   William Robb [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, September 01, 2001 8:25 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: The PUG Guy yips a second time

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 7:03 AM

> William Robb wrote:
>
> > "Submissions must have been made using Pentax Digital, 6x7,
645,
> > K-Mount or M-42 screw mount camera equipment. Third party
> > equipment is welcome if it is Pentax compatible, and either
the
> > body or lens is Asahi/Pentax"
>

> Well done Bill. I think the guidelines are now in the spirit
of AOC.
>  The "kitchen" was getting pretty hot, eh? I take it that the
new
> rules apply for "open" and "themed" galleries, whereas before
> the rule change "open" galleries permitted any type of
equipment.

This is what I was trying to get away from. I realize the need
for allowing third party equipment, what I really don't want to
see is Nikon, Canon, et al starting to creep into the gallery.
Sort of waters down the single malt.
I added point and shoot to the guideline, which for me covers
the 110 camera as well.
Now I am going back to bed.....

William Robb