I've inadvertently turned on my MZ-S three times while putting my camera
away, often overnight or longer, and I haven't drained my batteries. Now I
know I don't shoot nearly as often as Pel does, but I haven't drained by
batteries from leaving it on. Interesting.

My apologies if I've misspelled your name Pel. Is it Pel or Pel?

OT: I was wondering if I could ask you about your background? You certainly
are knowledgeable about photography in general and pentax equipment
specifically. I've really enjoyed many of your posts.

Karen