From the DPReview.com Preview:

---

Record review & Play

By default the K10D provides a review of the image taken immediately
after exposure ('Instant review'). Via the camera menu you can decide
to also optionally display an overlaid histogram (in the style last
used in Play mode) and also blinking bright / dark areas. These are
effectively the same as Play display modes 1 and 3.

In Play mode you can select between the four display modes by
pressing the INFO button. Display mode 2 (histogram) provides two
different histogram options, either brightness or a combined
brightness, red, green and blue channels display. As with record
review you can also optionally choose to display blinking bright /
dark areas of the image.

---

Godfrey