WOOOOO EF'ING HOOOOO.

You little ripper. West Coast win by 1 point!

         Goals  Behinds   Total
Swan    12       12          84
Eagles  12       13          85

Damn it was an exciting game. I don't think my heart rate was below
100 in the last 5 minutes. Only the 4th time in the AFL/VFL's 100year+
history that the grand final has been decided by 1 point.

Commiserations to Swans fans.

Sorry for boring the crap out of everyone, but it's been 12 years
since W.C. won a Premiership, and I can't wipe the smile off my face.
:-)

Dave.