Hi Adam:

An earlier post (can't find it now) implied that there were ranges of
focal lengths listed in the SR menu.  Is that what you are finding (in
K100D)?  If so, how broad are the ranges?  I have an old 28-135, for
instance.  How many ranges are there to cover that lens from
end-to-end?  Is it something like 28-50, 50-80, 80-100, 100-135?  And
if there really are ranges, do they overlap; e.g. 28-50, 35-70, 50-100,
80-135???

Thank you
Tom Lesser