William Robb wrote:

>From: "David Savage"
>
>> No need to apologise. Mac users get a bit touchy when someone bad
>> mouths there computers.
>>
>> PC users are more humble, and don't have any problems with criticism.
>
>PC users tend to think of their computers as tool, not temples.

I just spent a couple of hours at a client's house getting her
computer running properly again. Every week or two it adds a couple of
additional "copies" of one of the printers she has. And doesn't allow
her to print from any one of them! And today it had also decided to
forget her saved passwords for sending and receiving email.

I think it was Bill Maher who said that owning a computer is like
having a miniature Gary Busey on your desk: You just never know what
the hell it might do at any given moment. :)

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com