Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Adam
McKenty
Sendt: 27. september 2006 06:25
Til: pdml@pdml.net
Emne: What do you do when you get to IMGP9999

How do you rename/organize your digital photos?
I'm now at image 17,603 and am having a bit of a crisis with my sorting
regime because I can't add my last 7603 images to my file system. Until
now I've just been sorting my photos into a bunch of folders (people,
deer, sail boats, etc.), and copying the best ones in to a best ones
folder, with windows explorer. What I'd like to be doing is putting them
all in one big folder and having them organized by their meta data
keywords, which I could apply in bulk to an entire folder or drag on to
an individual image without having to type them out seventeen thousand
times. Is there any good freeware out there that can do this sort of
thing? Most of my photos are jpgs but the last thousand or so are raws
and I don't plan to be shooting to many more jpgs.

Cheers,
Francis

www.photosynth.ca/photo (under construction)