That's what I've been seeing too.
Photog hires a few shooters to cover all three rings at a show and
shoots lots ("just hold the button down"). There is a fancy booth with
viewing stations. All you have to do is ID your dog and write down the
sequence numbers/class and you can buy all 138 full-res jpegs on a cd
for $40
Then when you get the cd, just cull out 134 of the out-of-focus,
badly-timed, arse shots of self and dog and you've still got 4 decent
pics for $10 each

Wendy