Marnie -

Iceberg is best handled when grabbed with both hands and torn apart!
Maybe it was supposed to be an insect head with antennae and shrimp for
eyes.  ;>)  *Presentation* is nice, but that one sounds ludicrous.

I know what you mean about crowds.  I'd probably be willing to go to
Disneyland if it were just me and 6 other people.  Otherwise I feel like
I'm part of a buffalo herd.

-P