Mike,

What disappoints me is the lack of replies to my emails. Perhaps I was
accessing an old email address.

I really did enjoy his diatribes, even subscribed to the 37th Frame
before it stopped mysteriously.

I really want the book and not the cash back.  I guess I can keep
hoping. But I feel like a sucker right now.

Dave