Strange, you are right!

I just thought the drawing of the truck and the bike was a little funny .-)

Anyway, thanks to everyone for watching and commenting.

DagT

PS: The picture is of the main street in Oslo, close to the royal castle, the
old university buildings and the national theater, and the stones are new. Not
all streets in Oslo are this clean.