I'm not too sure of that. If Pentax were going to distribute photos I
doubt they would have been taken through the display case at their
Photokina stand.

Also, I just went and had a look at the PentaxLife site. Since I first
mentioned this a week or so ago he seems to have taken the pictures,
down and put a link to the DPreview page.

Cheers,

Dave