COUNTRY: USA
LOCATION: Torrance, CA
NAME: Dean`s Camera Repair
ADDRESS: 1055 West Carson Street
PHONE: 310-782-8619

COMMENTS:  Dean is as sharp as some of my lenses.  He has fixed a Super
Program, and he is working on one (two, cannibalizing one) of my lenses
now.  As soon as my LX comes back from Colorado it is going straight to
Dean to have him check it out.  He knows a little about Pentax because he
used to work for them.  He has a lens collimator at his house which he uses
for his own lenses, so I think he knows a little about lenses.

The above comment was from Steve Larson.  Based on Steve's recommendation,
I've had Dean do a couple f my lenses.  I'm pretty fussy - I was pleased
with his work.

Shel