Jostein Øksne wrote:
> Thanks Dan,
>
> When posting the original question I remembered very vividly my
> reaction to Becky Carter's imagery from last time around. The word
> "molested" slid very easily into my brain then. I suppose a hyphen
> between "photoshop" and the said word would have been more
> appropriate.
>
> My apologies if I have offended anyone, and thanks to Frank, Godfrey
> and you for setting me straight.
>
> You know, getting the finer points right with slang terms is the
> toughest challenge with English. It's even worse than seeing the logic
> in the pronounciation...:-)
>
> Jostein

You're lucky!  I've just been told that my polite enquiry in Polish
"Does Madam understand English?" can, due to a slight mispronunciation
of the sentence, be heard as "This <fourletter slang term for female
sexual organ> doesn't speak English".  I did wonder why I sometimes got
a startled look when I asked.