I hear you - but since I don't talk about such things to anyone (but
myself), I could call it "George" for all that it matters.  But now, should
I need to mention it - probably only here or in conversation with people
from the list when getting together outside the screen venue - I'll be able
to be more precise and, perhaps, better understood.

Shel