Dear All,

I recently acquired an A70-210 zoom lens. I have since discovered that
there is a touch of fungus inside. It doesn't appear to be too bad as it is
_just_ visible when looking through the glass. I'll check whether it
impacts the photos as I also have a beautiful, clean example to compare it
with.
Is it worth trying to get the lens cleaned or should I try just to flog it
on 'as is' ? I'm not sure its a project I'd like to tackle myself unless
anyone has any 'how to clean a lens' tips?

thanks,

Wendy

---
Wendy & Paul Beard