Post card shot! Well seen and composed.
I do have a question about focus/aperture. It may be the small file,
the focus in combination with the chosen aperture, my eyes and/or
monitor, but the dome ridge looks sharper than the intervening trees
which, themselves, are a fair distance away.
Does the 6x7 slide confirm the slightly soft tree appearance?
Thanks for this reminder of my favorite Ntl Park.

Jack