----- Original Message -----
From: "cbwaters"
Subject: Processing OLD film

> Some of you who have GOOD memories and little else to think about may
> remember a couple years back I received a box of old cameras from my
> grandmothers "estate".
> I was going through them again yesterday and noticed there was a roll
> of
> film in the old Kodak TLR camera.
>
> I have an un processed roll of 620 Kodacolor-X here on my desk that
> was
> probably exposed in the 50s or early 60s before my grandfather died..
> It's
> been in my grandmother's basement for all that time and now mine for a
> year
> or so.
>
> I know, don't get your hopes up.
> But what's to be done with it?  I can't simply drop it off at the
> local pro
> camera shop who might still develop 120 film, can I?

C22 process is defunct. Others have mentioned Rocky Mountain, ferget it.
I recall one time processing a roll of colour film in regular B&W
chemistry and getting printable images.
That would probably be your best bet, since you can count on the colour
couplers and dyes in the film being dead. You will want to add an anti
fogging agent to the developer.

William Robb