On 10/07/06 1:43 PM, "Shel Belinkoff", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Thanks for your complimentary comments.  I don't understand your comment
> below... could you expand upon it or explain what you mean.  Thanks!
>
> Shel

Oh, Shel, not much to expand on :-).
Timeline might be all mixed up but you used to post street snaps a lot and I
even remember a thread about the street shooter or something in which you
were the centre.

Then, I saw few of your non-street shots which were very well composed and
"different".  I thought you probably thought a lot about the light,
exposure, composition and other factors.  Results were striking and very
artistic, like the one you just posted.  Perhaps your switching to digital
may have something to do with it, I do not know.
Re "techno-talk" part, I just thought people tend to talk too much about
saturation, contrast, resolution and all those stuff but lousy photos :-).
Just good photos are convincing enough to override all these techno-talk.
Photography after all is the presentation of the art, not so much on the
computer manipulations talk :-).

Well, too long an expansion.  I like your deliberate shots.

Ken