I have one. It seems reasonably sharp, perhaps not quite as sharp as the
K 28/3.5 but quite adequate, particularly at f8 or f11. Like all SMC
lenses, it is quite good at handling flare. The focus feel and aperture
ring movement are very nice. An excellent example of solid construction.
Paul Stenquist