In a message dated 10/4/2006 1:44:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I was shooting almost directly into the sun.
Kind of boring, but I felt like playing with levels, and out came this,
http://www.photosight.org/photo.php?photoid=44261&ref=author with rusty
look. The specks are bugs in the air.

I can't explain why, but I like it. It is what I "see" when I see a
cormorant. Something out of space and time, something that has been here for
ever.

BTW. The enablement is a M 500/4,5

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)
=========
I like it. Nicely abstract, Tim. But I almost prefer version 2, although I am
not sure if it is the unaltered one, but looks it like it. I'd sort of like
one somewhere between the two, as I think the orangey one is a tad too orangey.
Take my comments with a grain of salt.

But I can see why you like it, it does have a sort of timelessness to it.

Marnie aka Doe :-)