From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Adam Maas
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 6:31 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: k10d and manual-aperture lenses?

Ok, try finding a K 85. Sure, there are a lot of K/M lenses out there,
but the A and later lenses are at least as common as the non-50mm
Pentax-branded K's today. A lot of K lenses (especially anything other
than 28, 35, 50 or 135's) are quite rare, like the 85. Many of the A
lenses (including the 50mm f2) were in production far longer than the
equivalent K/M lenses.

-Adam

J. C. O'Connell wrote:
> Total Bullshit, Like I said in my earlier posts,
> Pentax was on top of the world in the K/M era
> In popularity. There are more K/M lenses in existance
> Than ALL THE OTHER SERIES COMBINED. Just try ebay.
> You have it ass backwards, finding lenses "A" or
> Later is much harder than K/M series, ebay or elsewhere.
> jco

Of