As luck would have it I found a lovely shot and as I hit the trigger
on the cable release the mirror went up, but failed to come back down.
I figgled(tm) with it and cannot seem to be able to get it to return
into the down position.

Another item broken is my 6x7 135mm lens. The focos no longer works on
it. The barrel still rotates, but the focus does not change.

Is there a simple fix?
If I need to put these into a shop, where can I find one in Australia
that will service this lovely piece.

Kind regards
Kevin