Tim, the title is "Gang Rape."  Rape is the act of forced sex on a
victim.  The only way to describe what male mallards do to females
during breeding season is gang rape.  Trust me, I've watched it over and
over again, the females are not a willing participant.   When a group of
young males goes after a female the females try very, very hard to get
away.  What else would you call it?  Biologists call it rape.

Really, Jens was not trying to "glorify" rape in any way.  He gave the
picture a fitting, descriptive title.

You need to let go of your political correctness :-)

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net