----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: The JCO survey

> The aperture cam sensor would not add $100 to the final price
> IMHO. Look at anti-shake for example, its in a $500 camera
> And its way more complex/expensive to implement than the
> Super simple and dirt cheap cam sensor.

What would it cost per camera?
Please, cost per unit and what that wold trickle down to the consumer
as?
Include R&D and manufacturing costs as well.
Then tell us how many projected sales would be gained for their doing it
vs. the number of sales lost on price point.

You seem to know things that the people who I talk to don't know.
What are the numbers, John?

William Robb