I avoided the photo for a number of reasons, but reading some of the
messages associated with the pics got me curious.

I agree that including the phrase "gang rape" is somewhat ugly.  Rape is a
form of violence and abuse, and there's nothing funny about it at all.
What various animals do in their mating routines - such as in this
situation - should probably not be anthropomorphized to reflect human terms
and values (I hope this is being stated clearly).  What we see in these
photos is nothing more than a mating routine that has developed over the
centuries because it works for the ducks.  It is far from rape as we humans
use the term - these creatures just do what comes naturally and was has
been bred into them.

Maybe Jens has a problem with the English language, maybe he thought the
caption was funny, or maybe he's just a jerk ... probably one or both of
the first two.

Shel