Canon doesn't use an APS-H format, Canon uses a 1.3 crop sensor with
actual physical dimensions of 29x19mm roughly the same 3:2 aspect ratio
as APS-C and DX.   In fact actual APS-C would be 25.1mm x 16.7mm which
is a bit larger than the canon "APS-C" sensor which is actually 22x15mm
as well.  A real APS-H would be an aspect ration of 16:9 the same as
HDTV with actual dimensions of 30.2x16.7mm.   If you're going to be
pedantic get it right.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein