No commas I am careful with, it's the apostrophe I leave
Out on purpose like in don't cant etc.
jco

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christian
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:21 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The JCO survey

J. C. O'Connell wrote:
> False , I typed youre a whole bunck of times in my posts.
> I make typos and I don't bother taking time to correct them most
> Of the time because this aint exactly Shakespeare.
>
> Yes, I occasional use wrong word, I don't claim to be
> Perfect but you need to understand I am a touch typist
> And I type real fast. I leave out the "'" on purpose
> As its one of the keys I don't use often and I often
> Have to look to hit it correctly which I don't like to do.
> jco

This is why the internet, email and instant messaging are ruining the
written word.  Punctuation is extremely important when you are trying to

make a point.  A missing or misplaced comma can drastically alter the
meaning of a sentence.  Even when I'm hot-headed I re-read my posts to
make sure the meaning I'm trying to convey is clear.  Of course I only
speak, read and write one language fluently and I give a pass to those
whom English is not their first language.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net