I guess I saw this coming a few years back. I sold my Leica Ms, Nikon
SLRs, Hassies, Mamiyas, Zeiss Ikons, etc. No pro or system 35mm or MF
cameras left.

The only film cameras I have left are a few mostly valueless 35mm
point and shoots, and a small selection of my favorite subminiatures
(Minolta 16, Minox, Rollei 35S, Minox 35GT-E, Bell & Howell/Canon
Dial 35).

I haven't shot any 35mm film since 2002, any medium format since
2003. I might shoot some Minox submini this year coming.

Godfrey