I regret having added my name to this silly thread.  While I have 10+
high quality, old K & M lenses, I know how to use them on my DS
digital.

So I propose a new survey.  Why should we stop at asking Pentax to
revive the old K & M lenses.  Why don't we ask for the old SMC
screwmount ones too!  Surely they could rig something up handle the
old screwmount actuators.  And gee, wow, I've got 10+ high quality old
SMC screwmount lenses that would fit right on the camera.  I can't
wait to try the SMC 85mm f1.8 screwmount on the next flagship!

Why I wouldn't ever have to buy another lens, and the K1D would be the
only camera I would ever need.  Give it interchangable backs, and as
technology improved we would just switch out for a 40 mega pixel or
100 mega pixel back.

So tell me, who wants Pentax to add this feature to the next flagship.

Regards,  Bob S.