Quoting William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [...]

I have the one with the leaf shutter, and i find it produces very good
results. I have never tried it with a flash, others here have and
reports are good i think.
I shot some B&W with it in Fenlon Falls last weekend. All the P&S'ers
fainted at the sight of the 6x7 and 90.:-)

Dave

> William Robb

Equine Photography in York Region