----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Kerstetter"
Subject: OT - Something interesting I just noticed.....

>I have been pretty busy lately, and have not been able to post much
> (or read much) here for the past few weeks.  What I noticed as I was
> pseudo-lurking this evening, is that in my PDML folder there are fifty
> threads displayed per page, and of the fifty on the current page, only
> one is a PESO.  I don't actually have a point, just an observation  :)

Back in the old days, before flatbed scanners, we were the Pentax
Discuss Mailing List, and we talked about equipment.
Now, with it so easy to put pictures on the web, it is more like we are
the Picture Discuss Mailing List, though the name has not officially
changed.
The good old days have returned to the PDML!!!!
WW